Top 5 Best free and paid video player for your android device 2019
If you’re looking for the best suitable video player for your android device then you came to the right place. Here’s in this tutorial, we’ll share some amazing video player that’ll make your watching time more enjoyable and smooth.
Plenty of video player apps are available in the Google Play Store. Many end up installing the wrong media player. Finding the right and best media player is confusing, can steal too much time form you. So, to make things easier, read our full tutorial.
Most of the android device comes with a default pre-installed video player. But these default player has a very limited function and less control over videos. They don’t have wide support for too many video formats and also laggy. That’s why you need third-party video player apps.
All the media players below offer better control, more features, a more rich viewing experience, and broad support for any video format on the market.
1. MX Player
For a better experience in playing video, MX Player is one of the best video players available in the Google play store. It has a clean interface with powerful video playing functionality, supports almost all the video and audio formats. Pretty easy to use, provide a very smooth experience. What I love about MX Player is its subtitle support. You can download subtitles from online through MX player and it’s pretty simple. It was the first media player that supports multi-core decoding.
Moreover, MX Player comes with a lot of amazing features including:
- Plays almost every video formats .3gp .avi .divx, .f4v .flv .mkv .mp4 .mpeg .mov .vob .wmv .webm and many more.
- Gesture controls over audio volume, video, subtitle, Zoom in/out, and Variable playback speed
- Support multi-audio track and audio track can be changed dynamically.
- Multiple decoding modes (HW, HW+ & SW)
- Allows Online subtitles download and Support a great number of subtitle formats, Multi-subtitle support
- Volume boost (200%) and more features…
Overall, the app is amazing but the free version contains ads. However, disconnecting internet from the app helps 😀
KMPlayer is another remarkable Android video player that comes with great number features. When comes to stability it’s a bit laggy than MX Player. Yet KMPlayer is gaining popularity because of its one-finger gesture volume control, brightness control and multiple features. It supports HD videos and has cloud storage support.
One of the new features of KMPlayer is called KMP Connect. It allows you to view movies on Desktop from phones. Overall, the app is pretty easy to use and free with no in-app purchases. However, it contains ads.
3. VLC for Android
VLC is an open-source media player and supported on Android, Widnows, Linux (Cross-Platform). What I love about VLC is Its supports network streaming (including adaptive streaming) and media library organization. The video player supports gesture controls for increasing and decreasing the volume and brightness settings.
Features of VLC
- Plays all file and supports all formats.
- Support for network streams, including HLS and Dash.
- Support Android TV & Support Chromebooks.
- Subtitles support, subtitles can be embedded and external, including ASS and DVD subtitles.
- Multi audio or subtitles track selection supports.
- Multi-core and full hardware decoding.
- Gestures supports, headphones control, and Audio equalizer and filters.
- Supports secondary display and Supports 360 video and 3D audio.
it is entirely free, has no ads and no in-app purchases.
Fx player is obviously a great video player for its own unique features. It comes with a private lock features so you can add a pin or password to your videos to protect it from unwanted risk.
FX player supports Gesture features for controlling sound, brightness, resize, playback and speed.
Features of FX player :
- Supports 4K Videos
- FX Player supports HD videos (1280*720), Full HD videos (1920*1080). It can smoothly run HD and full HD videos.
- This player supports DVD and Blu-ray videos.
- Folder locking with password or a pin
- Popup video function
Xplayer is new but yet gain popular, Supports all video formats such as HD, ULTRA HD,4K video files, etc
Features of Xplayer:
- It provides a private folder for video protection.
- Easy to access all videos on your device and SD card.
- Easy to use
- Some extra tools: Screen lock, Aspect ratio, Autorotation.
Tag: Top 5 Best free and paid video player for android device 2019